The Villas at Wilmot Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhood offers tremendous value to our residents and their families. Care is our top priority, with certified and experienced caregivers. We provide 1 caregiver for no more than 10 residents (1:5 ratio) from 7am – 7pm. We also have a security person in the evening who also aids in emergencies or when a two person assist is required. Our neighborhood is operated by a professional, knowledgeable and experienced management team. Our unique and preferred home setting, with only 10 residents in each home, provides security, comfort and a sense of belonging. We offer all the amenities and services of a large organization without being an institution. We challenge you to find another assisted living and memory care home or facility that provides you with this combination of care, service, setting, and amenities at a more affordable price.
- Lovely 3,500 to 4,500 square foot Villas, offering private residents suites, as well as the option of shared suites for those preferring These shared suites also provide a financial benefit of a lesser cost
- Professionally managed
- Medical Director actively coordinates with mental health nurses will perform individualized care plans for each new resident
- Two certified caregivers per Villa (1:5 caregiver to resident ratio)
- One flat, affordable rate based upon level of care with no monthly add on charges
- Licensed for supervisory, personal and directed care
- Memory Care with secured Villas, secured walking areas, and wander alert
- Excellent monitoring and administering of medications
- Three home-cooked meals prepared daily in each Villa; all dietary needs accommodated
- Daily social, physical, and educational activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with outdoor activities
- 24-hour emergency response system
- We are also implementing a unique program to help our residents with memory care, incontinence, falls and wound care. Working together this program is intended to minimize these issues, so each resident can lead a more dignified and healthy life.